It happens sometimes, when people date something in your mind doesn’t let you enjoy your relationship peacefully. Maybe this part of you just wants to tell you, you are dating a wrong person. Well, not all of us welcome this thought and we try to persuade ourselves things go normal. However, if you need some support to come to this conclusion and be sure the following signs that the date is not the one for you would be helpful.
- Your date is devoted to another person.
This shouldn’t necessarily be another partner; this can be his/her mom, friend, etc. It gets annoying when you start a relationship and your partner pays much attention to other people than to you.
- Your spending habits differ.
If one of the partners likes spending money to feel good and enjoys shopping and another one feels better saving the money, the relationship would be full of frustration, irritation, and arguments that gradually destroy the relationship.
- You have extremely different views on politics.
For some this becomes a reason of constant quarrels in the relationship.
- Your date doesn’t get your jokes.
- Your date is not emotionally ready for the relationship.
- Your desire of having kids is different (someone of you wants to have kids and the other doesn’t)
- You have totally different tastes
It is a major point of couple’s incompatibility
- Your life styles clash
Ensure you can tolerate a girl or a guy, who earns less than you, is active during another time of the day, is more active or passive then you, etc.
- There is no chemistry from the first connection
Sometimes it can work for two as chemistry can appear with time, when you learn each other step by step, sometimes not. When there is a sparkle from the first date, you have more chances for future. However, every case is unique.
- You are on edge in this relationship
If something goes wrong with your relationship, unpleasant doubts appear in your mind keeping you unhappy in the relationship.